Our 2016-2017 WBE Supplier Advisory Committee
In the fall of 2016, at the annual conference, WBE Canada announced this new inaugural committee, comprised of WBEs at all levels from across Canada who are passionate about WBE Canada.
The WBE Canada Supplier Advisory Committee will complement and supplement the WBE Canada board and staff expertise through their added perspectives and knowledge. The mandate of the WBE Canada Advisory role is to employ these perspectives and knowledge to increase value for WBE Canada to certified WBEs and prospective WBEs and community.
Members (in alphabetical order):
- Ravi Beech, Marketing & Business Development, Valley Acrylic Bath Ltd. - Mission, BC
- Kathy Cheng, Founder & President, Redwood Classics Apparel - Toronto, ON
- Mo D, Director, Business Development, H H Metal Stamping Co - Toronto, ON
- Lauren Hitchman, President, Naylor Building Partnerships Inc. - Oakville, ON
- Julie Kaye, President, TBD Telecom By Design Inc - Toronto, ON
- Kim Scaravelli, Owner, Trust Communications Inc. - Halifax, NS
- Lisa Siragusa, President, NRG TeleResources - Winnipeg, MB
- Marcia Seymour, Senior Manager, Procurement Corporate Responsibility, TD Bank Group - Toronto, ON
- Julie White, Managing Partner, SWGi - Toronto, ON